New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fargo season 3 Login/Join 
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted
I can't believe there isn't a thread already on this. This one wasn't as good as the first 2. It left a lot on the table for me.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Page two, bruh.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
I thought it was way better than season 2, but not as good as the first.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/1670000324

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8337 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Ahh....so the search fails me yet again. Frown

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:
a good way to search:

site:https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/ fargo season 3

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Good....but season 2 is still the best

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
I concur. Nick Offerman was brilliant during the siege at the sheriff's office.

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:
a good way to search:

site:https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/ fargo season 3
Thanks.