SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Christian Music Fans Here: Who Do You Like?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christian Music Fans Here: Who Do You Like? Login/Join 
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
I think Chris Tomlin is really good.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deen
posted Hide Post
Needtobreathe

For King and Country

Lincoln Brewster

I Am They

And with surety I shall attain victory
- Guru Gobind Singh.

Posts: 1572 | Location: Twin Cities, MN | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw Big Daddy Weave Friday night at church.
They put on a great service and have some really good songs.
I really enjoyed their music before I knew anything about their story.

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Currently

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:

Five Iron Frenzy

That is my BIL's favorite, those guys have an almost cult-like following don't they?

These guys are another one I like

[FLASH_VIDEO]<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" height="297" width="475"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never"></param><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IoezWBPGRAc&showsearch=0&rel=0&fs=1&autoplay=0&ap=%2526fmt%3D22" /><param value="window" /><param value="true" /><embed allowScriptAccess="never" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="297" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IoezWBPGRAc&showsearch=0&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=0&ap=%2526fmt%3D22" width="475"></embed></object>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Blue Comb ‘78 is my favorite song, ever. The best word to describe them is truly fun. They were just a bunch of fun live and recorded.

Posts: 6354 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
For Today
Disciple
Project 86
Demon Hunter
Thousand Foot Krutch
POD
12 Stones
Manafest
Pillar
Ashes Remain
blessthefall
Kutless
Skillet
NF
Emery
RED
War of Ages

Great list.
I’ll admit NF, Ashes Remain, and War or Ages I had not heard of. Being I am a fan of everyone else on the list needed to check them out.
NF great stuff been rocking the Mansion album. Ashes Remain I had actually heard some before but did not know who they were.

I have not had a chance to check out War of Ages yet.

That's awesome. I just thought of a few more.

Haste the Day
Beloved (I went to high school with those guys)
We as Human
Spoken

I'll keep racking my brain.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
For you Anberlin fans.
They’re doing a tour this year.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
For you Anberlin fans.
They’re doing a tour this year.

Closest to me is Georgia that week before our trip to Myrtle Beach.
Don’t think I’ll get to make it.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25353 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Another Michael W. Smith fan here. I practically wore out the Go West Young Man cd when it came out. I guess his music just hit the spot at the right time for me..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
I grew up listening to an English Christian artist in the 70's by the name of Andrew Culverwell. I also like Michael W. Smith especially I 2 (EYE)

Posts: 2219 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Stryper
Mayfair Laundry
Stavesacre
Barren Cross
Bloodgood

Posts: 45330 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
Many favorites over the years, but the one I go to when on the road...Jars of Clay, 'Redemption Songs'. When my daughter was born, we were stuck for a name. In Swedish Hospital, Christian radio station plays Amy Grant's 'Sharayah'. Yep, that's how her name was chosen. Big Grin

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ashley Cleveland
Chris Tomlin
Rich Mullins
Third Day
Matt Maher
Jars of Clay

Thanks for this thread, I have grown stagnant in listening to what I have already downloaded and not seeking new sounds. Several mentions will be investigated!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1523 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
On my way with my daughter to Anberlin at House of Blues in Cleveland.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Those are some good bands,
I’ll add a few I haven’t seen listed yet.
Andrew Peterson
Caedmon’s Call
Hawk Nelson
Reliant K
Superchick
Third day
And switchfoot

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I actually like hymns that we sing in church.

Some of my current favorites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V33GhXK3OWw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmg4n7XHPtw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...gKTK9M&start_radio=1

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Hey! Someone finally mentioned Caedmons Call. I love listening to their folksy music sometimes

quote:
Originally posted by hbabler:
Those are some good bands,
I’ll add a few I haven’t seen listed yet.
Andrew Peterson
Caedmon’s Call
Hawk Nelson
Reliant K
Superchick
Third day
And switchfoot

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6996 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like Needtobreathe and when I go to the gym I like to listen to Skillet to keep up the intensity.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Killer
posted Hide Post
Stryper for me...seen them twice met them once.

Posts: 321 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: December 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post