SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Congrats Saturday Night Live... you finally did it...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congrats Saturday Night Live... you finally did it... Login/Join 
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Haven't watched it for decades. Sounds like it would be better placed on MSNBC nowadays.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loaded Round:
And now Davidson's on the news complaining that he's being "bullied" online.

After the shit he's said and "he's being bullied"

I really can't understand how you can be so detached from reality Frown.......what an asshole.

Whiny little asshole.

Generation V as in victim. The sorry puke doesn't know any better. Sadly, there's a huge market for such people.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
It’s been so long ago, I can’t remember if I was into it or just watched snippets.

I remember homie the clown, the gym rats “we’ Gonna pump you up,” and the two black gay guys “two snaps and a half!” I even remember Jim Carey as part of the cast.

I think my interest tapered off shortly after Jim Belushi’s bald samurai and the blues brothers schtick.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19582 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Rey,

I believe you are confusing parts of SNL with In living Color.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ASKSmith:
Rey,

I believe you are confusing parts of SNL with In living Color.

Perhaps. LOL. I know I miss In Living Color. I don't miss SNL.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19582 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
I remember the great days of Belushi, Akroyd, Murray, and then the days of Hartman, Carvey, and those guys. Since then, the show has went to crap and now it's basically a shit on Trump show every show.

I quit watching it several years ago, but still recorded it and hit the high spots. I finally took it off the record list last summer.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The show has turned into ultra-liberal, leftist garbage. I’ll never watch that shit-show again.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tried to watch a little last night, it did cure my insomnia.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I haven't watched it since the Belushi days. Just like I haven't watched any late night shows since Johnny Carson. TV is pretty worthless these days.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
The best of that show ends up on YouTube and I find the only ones I’m interested in are the skits with Kenan Thompson. He’s talented and the only thing I find funny anymore.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gibby29:
The best of that show ends up on YouTube and I find the only ones I’m interested in are the skits with Kenan Thompson. He’s talented and the only thing I find funny anymore.

Step one, cut a hole in the box...

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3574 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The show will survive . It serves a purpose . They won't let it fail .

Posts: 3969 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post