SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Stowaway (Netflix 2021)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stowaway (Netflix 2021) Login/Join 
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
I treated it like she sold the original Jackson Pollak he sent her and used the money to hitch a ride to Mars when the rest happened, and since it was free money anyway she sacrificed her life.

See, it makes perfect sense as a part of The Accountant CU and she remains a supporting hero in keeping with the Anna Kendrick real life CU.

In the next installment, The Accountant will avenge her unnecessary death.

Is she going to form a college glee club on Mars?

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I was thinking it's more like a real-life Jean Claude van Johnson situation.

You see, folks just think she's a plucky preppie Glee nerd, when instead she's been a stone cold assassin all along.

The Accountant, Mr Right, even (wretch) Twilight, all clever cover stories to hide who she really is when cameras aren't rolling.

Jane Wick van Johnson, IRL. Helped by legal Gag Orders, no one else knows she's the real Tactical consultant behind these action shooter films she plays peripheral roles in.

Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Sucked.

Entire premise sucked.
1. How does a ground crewman get locked into a compartment
2. Is there no accountability for the people crawling all over a spaceship before launch
3. There wouldn’t be enough food
4. There wouldn’t be enough water
5. No way a company or government wouldn’t scrap the entire mission once the extra guy appears-all the other missions are not as important as the lives of the three astronauts who would pilot the craft

I could go on.....

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11269 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Not the worst movie I've ever watched, but certainly a long way from the best movie I've watched.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Still not as bad as Melancholia.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34105 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Still not as bad as Melancholia.

Which did you hate the most, Melancholia or Birdman?

Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
This thing is a waste of perfectly good bandwidth.

Posts: 1824 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post