SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Cody Jinks 30
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cody Jinks 30 Login/Join 
posted
If you like old school country with steel guitar give this one a try. Good stuff, worth your 6 bucks on itunes.

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
I discovered Cody jinks last year and enjoy his music. Yes, he's old school Country. However, I like Adobe Sessions better than 30. Cast no Stones is a big hit for him.

Link

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Adobe Sessions is great, as is I'm Not The Devil.

Really like "Dirt"

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Good stuff. I heard of him before, but will have to add to the playlist.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post