SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    We killed it...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We killed it... Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
We KILLED it, FUUUUCCKKKK YOU!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I am completely out of ammunition......that has never happened to me before.

Yes I know a sequel but still a great line delivered perfectly.

Burt, why do you have cannon fuse?
For my cannon.

LOVE THESE MOVIES. GUILTY PLEASURES.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
I was at a loss there for a moment, then you mentioned Burt. I like the first couple, but haven't seen then in forever. Now I really want to watch them. Think they made like 4 or 5, but believe only the first 2 had some of the same characters.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
They all suck and they are all awesome. If you embrace that and understand that they are all very enjoyable. I dug the old west “prequel” one

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I just happen to come across #4 (the old west “prequel”) a couple of days ago. I thought it was pretty well done and tied in well to the original.

I hadn’t seen it before, and after watching it went back to watch the first and second ones. Will probably watch number 3 tomorrow.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I saw something about a new one a couple days ago on Netflix. Set in the arctic, I think.

Posts: 7266 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Africa one before that.

I have seen them all and I stand by my. “They all suck and they are all awesome at the same time if you can understand that statement.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Broke into the wrong GAWDDAMN rec room, didn't you?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I just watched the newest one in the artic on Netflix. As long as Burt Gomer is there, I will continue to watch. It's like Mystery Science Theater, enjoy how bad it is. Seriously though, the first two were really good. After that it's super cheesy but enjoyable non the less.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post