SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    peppermint w/ Jennifer Garner
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

peppermint w/ Jennifer Garner Login/Join 
posted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeBMQpzoEXQ

seen it ?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
You mean the Punisher?
Just a female playing the role. Saw the preview before watching Mile 22 lastnight.

We’ll likely catch it when it is out on video.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Ole Liam has worn out daddy rage, so now we’re gonna try some mommy rage.
Yeah, female Punisher.
I’ll watch it once it gets to Netflix.

Posts: 6289 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just cannot get into the female John Wick roles. They might be talented in movies but in reality these women would be thrashed by a male and the movies are hard to watch.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I’ll go see it for two reasons...

1. I love the idea of vengeance/vigilantism to right wrongs when the system has become so corrupt that it ceases to function as designed. Male or female, violently slaughtering wrongdoers appeals to me. I find the concept of replying in kind to be comforting and satisfying.

2. I still have MoviePass and it has actually been working ok the past couple weeks.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Preview looks ok, I will check it out when it hits on demand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
Absolutely ridiculous. Her kid even gets shot and killed in a carnival, just like in Punisher?

I like Jennifer Garner but she’s about 90 pounds soaking wet which makes this even more ridiculous.

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aparoche:
I like Jennifer Garner but she’s about 90 pounds soaking wet which makes this even more ridiculous.

I'm kind of hoping that it is similar to Atomic Blonde. I love Charlize, but some of those fight scenes were downright comical. In the real world she'd have had her ass handed to her on multiple occasions, but in the movie world she was the ass kicking hero whupping up on guys who outweigh her by a good 100 lbs.

Let's hope there is a good soundtrack and some nudity to make it worthwhile.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
You mean the Punisher?
Just a female playing the role. Saw the preview before watching Mile 22 lastnight.

Mile 22 was horendous. It’s the first Walhberg - Berg collaboration that I hated.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
You mean the Punisher?

Mile 22 was horendous. It’s the first Walhberg - Berg collaboration that I hated.

I found it entertaining. His character was a bit over the top dramatic which did detract some from the film.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'll tell ya- my displeasure with Hollywood (this has nothing to do with politics) is such that not only do I have zero interest in seeing 99.9% of new films, but now, I don't even want to see the ads for them.

I don't know what peppermint is about and I don't give a shit to ever see it, and that goes for almost everything Hollywood has made in the last 15 or so years- and this is from a genuine, dyed-in-the-wool film buff with encyclopedic knowledge of American films made in the 20th Century. Think about that. Do you think for a single second that I do not deeply and sincerely love film as an art form? And yet, I refuse to view even the ads for films coming out of Hollywood.

I mean it. These people are bereft of any new ideas, and CGI has taken over the action films. Just a bunch of sensory overload bullshit for people with room temp IQs.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Pretty much agree with Para. I stick to independent films, the Oscar worthy films for the most part and dump most everything to disc/cable.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And that's another thing- no longer do I use the Academy Awards nominations as a guide to what films I should see. All nominations from the Academy now have a deep political bias. It's been that way, well, for about the last 15 years. The Academy has always had bias to some degree, but I don't think they're even trying to conceal it these days and I just don't want to hear their shit.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Can you imagine the bias The Academy would have against "Gone With the Wind" these days? Oh good lord!! Their snowflake brains would melt at the sight of slavery.....AS IT HISTORICALLY WAS THROUGH THE MID-19th CENTURY! Talk about trying to erase history... JSMH

[/drift]

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Looks fucking retarded

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Peppermint leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
And that's another thing- no longer do I use the Academy Awards nominations as a guide to what films I should see.

Yeah, when they award Best Picture statues to How Green Was My Valley instead of Citizen Kane, it shows how much the Academy blows. Or how they awarded Best Pic to Ordinary People instead of Raging Bull (including Best Director for Redford instead of Scorsese). Same with Goodfellas bested by Dances With Wolves. And I'm sure there are other examples...

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
And that's another thing- no longer do I use the Academy Awards nominations as a guide to what films I should see.

Yeah, when they award Best Picture statues to How Green Was My Valley instead of Citizen Kane, it shows how much the Academy blows. Or how they awarded Best Pic to Ordinary People instead of Raging Bull (including Best Director for Redford instead of Scorsese). Same with Goodfellas bested by Dances With Wolves. And I'm sure there are other examples...

Like when Saving Private Ryan lost to Shakespeare In Love.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nero
posted Hide Post
Will catch by accident while surfing premium cable channels.

nero

Posts: 4639 | Location: Tampa Bay Area | Registered: August 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DonGlock26
posted Hide Post
Hollywood has become an artistic wasteland. I use to rent several movies to watch on a long weekend and go to the show at least once a month. Now, I rarely watch 10 movies a year in total.

-----------------------------------
"If they don't go concentrating on meaningless cosmetic changes, like rainbow this or two-tone that, or wood grip panels from the ackabalacka tree"-Parabellum

Posts: 1197 | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post