SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Alien Covenant Red Band Trailer
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alien Covenant Red Band Trailer Login/Join 
I swear I had
something for this
posted
Just because it's Christmas... Big Grin

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq2f9BmjfoU

Posts: 4157 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trickedtrix
posted Hide Post
can't wait! I'm an alien junkie, I'll even suffer through the bad movies Wink

*Handguns are fine, Shotguns are final

Posts: 1236 | Location: IL | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Looks good. Smile

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hell yeah! Looks pretty good!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1748 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Yeah!!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
New trailer popped up. Looks terrible. Hate Franco and Danny McBride with a passion. The annoying chick from HP: Magical Beasts is also in it. Ugh.

Posts: 2010 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vgex:
New trailer popped up. Looks terrible. Hate Franco and Danny McBride with a passion. The annoying chick from HP: Magical Beasts is also in it. Ugh.

Well the odds are their characters will die screaming in some horrible manner. Just saying. Big Grin

Posts: 3927 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
It's one scene out of the movie. It's like saying Alien was shit after seeing everyone wake up from cryosleep. I think it's kinda funny:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkXgRlRao5I

Posts: 4157 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
I hope I am wrong, seriously, but when you cast those two guys in the same movie, you tend to get those to guys, instead of potential characters.

quote:
Originally posted by DanH:
It's one scene out of the movie. It's like saying Alien was shit after seeing everyone wake up from cryosleep. I think it's kinda funny:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkXgRlRao5I

Posts: 2010 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
You are forgetting....Everyone is going to die!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vgex:

Well, since you're basing your entire opinion on a couple of characters in the movie (who I actually don't have any particular problems with), I'm still pretty optimistic about this movie. Can't wait for it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kenny Powers is a pilot... Big Grin

Posts: 14637 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:

I am excited for this movie, but it's going to hard for me to see him as any other character Big Grin

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:

La Flama Blanca! Love McBride. Smile

I'll watch this movie.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:

Magical Breasts? I'm in! Oh, wait... Razz

Posts: 18049 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
James Franco is in this? It must have something to do with pedophilia in that case. I can't stand that perv, but the movie looks good. I'll just cheer for the xenomorphs to kill Franco!

Posts: 470 | Location: California | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Fuck yes, Ridley! Fuck yeah!

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Can't wait! Cool

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
I still remember seeing Alien in the movie theater on base in 1979 while in Germany. That movie was mind blowing back then.

Posts: 3572 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post