SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone watching Part 2 of The OA?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone watching Part 2 of The OA? Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted
I freely admit, this is a weird show. But I have a hopeless crush on Brit Marling and I like weird.

Season 2 is off to a good start.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
"Weird" is an understatement.

I watched Season 1 a year or two ago, but I still can't decide if I liked it or not, so I haven't decided if I'm going to watch Season 2.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Nope... barely made it through the first season and only continued watching because I thought surely things would start to make sense, but only got more unhinged. I guess shows like that are just not in my wheel-house.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
"Weird" is an understatement.

I watched Season 1 a year or two ago, but I still can't decide if I liked it or not, so I haven't decided if I'm going to watch Season 2.

Binged it yesterday to refresh my memory, definitely a bit strange. LOL Sorta like The Man in the High Castle, but w/o the history. Season 2 is still weird but at least it starts answering questions.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post