SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone else listen to Whiskey Myers?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else listen to Whiskey Myers? Login/Join 
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted
I’ve been a casual listener for a little while and saw them in concert last night. Best damn show I’ve seen in years. If you like good old southern rock and roll, you need to give them a listen.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Haven’t heard a lot of stuff from them, but I have a playlist of Texas/Red Dirt, and I have a couple their songs on it. “Stone” is a favorite.

Posts: 13254 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
I have Ballad of a Southern Man but nothing else. What are some other good ones?

Posts: 17884 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big fan.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
I have Ballad of a Southern Man but nothing else. What are some other good ones?

Bars, guitars and a honky tonk crowd
Guitar player
Broken window serenade

Three of my favorites from the Firewater CD

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post