SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Iron Maiden Legacy Of The Beast Tour, anyone?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Iron Maiden Legacy Of The Beast Tour, anyone? Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
Iron Maiden announced their 2019 Legacy Of The Beast US tour this week. Anyone here going? I saw the Eoropean version this past June! I bought tickets this week to Ft Lauderdale, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio next summer. I'm skeert this may be the last tour or at least the last tour with Nicko McBrain. I've never gone this far. The first two shows are with the wife and the 3 Texas shows are me, myself and I!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The air above the din
Picture of Aquilon
posted Hide Post
Yup. Got tickets for 7/24 in Virginia. Great shows, but like you, I’m afraid they are getting near the end.

Posts: 966 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am disappointed that they are not coming to Milwaukee for this tour.

The last time they came around Milwaukee was Summerfest 2012, it was a phenomenal show, damn near 100 degrees with 90 percent humidity and they played with the energy of a band in their 20's.

I am hoping more dates are added to this tour....

Posts: 326 | Registered: January 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum's Official
Metalhead
Picture of DTREND75
posted Hide Post
Going to Pittsburgh in August

Sensitive and caring since August 2009

Some people are like a Slinky....not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Posts: 3809 | Location: PSST! Look behind you! | Registered: July 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JasonATI
posted Hide Post
Going to St. Paul in August.

Saw Ghost couple weeks ago, have tickets for KISS, Ozzy/Megadeth then Maiden.

Posts: 429 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: October 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post