SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone see LA 92 on Nat Geo Channel?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone see LA 92 on Nat Geo Channel? Login/Join 
Man Once
Child Twice
posted
Had me fired up watching it. But to be fair, good on both sides. At least the Koreans stood up to protect theirs.
Maxine Waters had her face right in the middle of it. Stoking it on.
Funny thing looking back, in my more liberal days I had a conversation with my father about this. He said 'They should have beat the guy who took the video of the RK beating'. I understand him now. I see no good now of that video coming to light. 60 people dead over a deserved ass whipping.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
We watched it and another doc last week. This one was horribly biased toward the rioters.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6038 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
I caught it. It did seem quite biased as noted above. Zero mention of the events that directly preceded the King traffic stop. Not surprising that they skipped over that. It was still an interesting watch.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post