SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Where’s Felix?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where’s Felix? Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
I stuck a blender in his head and killed him.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Where is Zee?

I killed her too.

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Listen, I'm sorry things got so out of control. But, uh, how were we supposed to know that you were, um, really good at killing people? Which is actually sort of weird, by the way.

Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
I feel bad that you’re in here all alone, but I don’t know this movie. Start an Outlaw Josie Wales quote thread. The boys love that one and there hasn’t been a thread in a least 2 weeks.

Posts: 543 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Or O Brother Where Art Thou?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
The movie is “You’re Next”. Came across it on Netflix or Hulu, lots of gratuitous violence.

Not “art” but entertaining if you like that sort of flick.

” You're Next is a 2011 American slasher film directed by Adam Wingard, written by Simon Barrett and starring Sharni Vinson, Nicholas Tucci, Wendy Glenn, A. J. Bowen and Joe Swanberg. The plot concerns a family under attack by a group of masked assailants during their wedding anniversary getaway. The film had its world premiere at the 2011 Toronto International Film Festival Midnight Madness program and was theatrically released on August 23, 2013, in the United States. The film grossed over $26 million at the box office, and has since gained a cult following.”

Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
” You're Next is a 2011 American slasher film directed by Adam Wingard, written by Simon Barrett and starring Sharni Vinson, Nicholas Tucci, Wendy Glenn, A. J. Bowen and Joe Swanberg."

Hey, the blurb doesn't mention the great '80s scream queen Barbara Crampton of Re-Animator, From Beyond, and Chopping Mall fame? Her later vivid scenes in Re-Animator even got mentioned in dialogue of the Best Picture winner American Beauty. She also was psychotic Leanna Love in CBS's The Young & The Restless soap in the late-'80s.

You're Next is a slick little film. It revitalized Barb's career, and she started appearing in much more recent indie horror fare after that. I've met her twice. She's such a sharp, vibrant, awesome lady. I correctly answered a trivia question at a Re-Animator showing she was at and won a You're Next animal mask, which she signed.

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Wow, “Re-Animator” there is an oldie! I remember seeing that many years ago. Didn’t make the connection. In honor of Barbara, one last quote...

Spoiler alert

“Fuck me next to your dead mother”