SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Walking Dead - Season 10 (Part Deux)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Walking Dead - Season 10 (Part Deux) Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Hilltop is in trouble...

It's this kind of "morning star":

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16310 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Hilltop is in trouble...

It's this kind of "morning star": ....

A particularly bad choice I thought. Awkward, slow, bad in close quarters and unDarylesque.

As for "trouble", yeah, is there a giant dumpster I've missed?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Well, that didn't play out as I would have expected, not complaining.

No "Talking Dead" tonight, C19 concerns I guess. Hard to believe I'm saying this, too bad.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Well, Carol finally got ahead.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
Lucille has made a triumphant return. Last night's episode was pretty damn good.

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 985 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Well hells bells Loretta!! This show just MAY have redeemed itself. Eek Let's see how long it lasts...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
So I'm assuming that the final 4 episodes of Season 10 will have the Whisperers sending in the B-team for a revenge war, i.e. with Beta the new leader. Beta never did like Negan, but now he's extremely cross with him.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16310 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
How will Beta find out? I’d bet Negan disposed of [the rest of] the body? Talk about (literally) chopping off the head of the snake. I was kinda disappointed The Talking Dead didn’t air. Because...you know...da ‘bola. Roll Eyes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Well, I guess I assumed Negan has left the Whisperers for good, making it fairly obvious who did it. Also Beta has always been suspicious of him anyway.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure Lydia won't take the baton from mom. Beta seems hell bent to be a follower but we got an indication his back-story has yet to play out.

Negan an Carol seemed awful chummy, no? It would seem they've been in some sort of cahoots all along.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Just makes you wonder what kind of deal they made with each other...

Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^
Just makes you wonder what kind of deal they made with each other...
Cookies for a killing?

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
HAHA! Hope someone doesn't wind up "looking at the flowers".

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
That was the first pleasant surprise in a LONG time from TWD.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
So what did Michone see at the end of the episode? Was that another group or is that an installation of some sort?

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
I think it's another group of people. The two that Michone came across said something like, "they're not gonna wait on us. They're gonna leave us behind". So apparently it's some horde of people migrating to somewhere. It would be nice to know, just for a little perspective, exactly WHERE that's all taking place. And it begs the question, where are the people that were on the boat with Michone?? Did they just take the boat and bounce or what? I have yet to watch The Talking Dead to see what they all say about it...

As an aside, this episode was "meh". Toward the end when they were on the walkie-talkies, I was like, "blah blah blah blah...WTH ever. Just be done, already".

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Good bye, Daito.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Nothing I like more than a Princess with a SAW. Even if a little batshit.

A lot of relationship tuning in this penultimate epi.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
So close! The final episode of season 10 was almost finished in production- but not quite. It will probably be released soon after the country is "opened up" again. So verily, it shall follow hard upon....

As for Fear the Walking Dead season 6...we're probably looking at an unusually late August release. Fine...I just want to know is Morgan dead or alive?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."