SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Walking Dead - Season 10 (Part Deux)

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Walking Dead - Season 10 (Part Deux) Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted
Looks like that premier also airs on 23-FEB. Found this little tidbit on Wikipedia...

"Danai Gurira, who has starred as Michonne since the third season, affirmed that the tenth season will be her last, and has only signed on for a recurring role during the season. She has stated however, that she may join Andrew Lincoln in the three follow-up feature films."

I know there are TWD haters in the group, but dang...I have so much time invested in this stupid series that I can't let it go now. Also, it's going on Season 11...I HOPE there's not a Season 12. "Hate posts" are welcomed, as you guys are friggin' HILARIOUS!!! Big Grin

Again, there are sure to be spoilers discussing each episode, so let this serve as the ***SPOILER ALERT*** warning. Razz

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 7022 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
I am with you ERJ. My wife and I have made it up to this point. Primarily coasting on intertia from earlier in the series.

I recently canceled cable and but Better Call Saul will most likely make me sign up for AMC streaming so I will be able to kill 2 birds with one stone.

Posts: 2533 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daikyu:
I am with you ERJ. My wife and I have made it up to this point. Primarily coasting on intertia from earlier in the series.

I recently canceled cable and but Better Call Saul will most likely make me sign up for AMC streaming so I will be able to kill 2 birds with one stone.
I have a Roku box and just put AMC's Channel in my lineup. I believe I'll be able to watch TWD and BCS the day AFTER it airs live via the Roku.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 7022 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
I noped out when they were hunting Negan and he was standing on a balcony maybe twenty five feet from Rick. I kept screaming he’s right there, shoot him in the face! I couldn’t take the writing after that.

I hear it got kinda good again though. True?

Posts: 8017 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Posts: 13086 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Posts: 13086 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"Pen & Sword as One"