SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I’m trying to watch The Irishman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I’m trying to watch The Irishman Login/Join 
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted
I look and I’m only 1hr 20min in and I’m like ughhh...wanted to like it but losing interest fast..

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
You couldn't find the 4 page thread at the bottom of the page?

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed it with the wife. We watched it one sitting, knowing its length, we started it at 7pm. Famous cast, who did a nice job. Well worth the time spent OMHO.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never made it through the weird trying to make these geriatric assholes look younger.

Posts: 7345 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it's 3+ hours of 'meh'.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its Ok, not great.

Marty really drew-out certain scenes, DeNiro has whittled himself to being a one-trick pony kind of actor. Pacino and Pesci did far better.

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
I never made it through the weird trying to make these geriatric assholes look younger.

Me either. It was kind of comical. Even the Deniro fight scene, beating up on a guy half his age but moved like a half frozen Gumby.

Posts: 391 | Registered: December 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
Nothing to see worth the time.Three guys with nothing to bring to the table on this one.

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1197 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I expected to like it, I wanted to like, I convinced myself it was better than it was. It has its moments and performances but, in the end, it's some tired old guys doing what they do as their time plays out. Maybe that's the point but not an essential, must-see movie.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You can watch all the hits in the film on youtube.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post