SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Twilight Zone Marathon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Twilight Zone Marathon Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
One of my favorite times of the year. 48 hours of The Twilight Zone.

I still see episodes I have not seen before.

Anyone else watching?

Back There is currently playing. The Professor from Gilligan's Island is the main character.

There are so many actors who appeared in this show.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
One of my favorite times of the year. 48 hours of The Twilight Zone.

Anyone else watching?

Back There is currently playing. The Professor from Gilligan's Island is the main character.

There are so many actors who appeared in this show.

He was in two episodes. Both involved time travel.
I'm watching it a little. Even though I have the entire series on DVD. Uncut and no commercials, except for a few vintage ones form back then.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
Right now, Lee Marvin, Lee Van Cleef, Strother Martin, Jim Best.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
William Shatner is on now having his annual struggle to convince everyone he's not crazy.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about someone mentioning what channel.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SyFy Channel, every new year's eve and new year's day.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichN:
William Shatner is on now having his annual struggle to convince everyone he's not crazy.

And I didn't know he was on at least another episode.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19658 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:

I've been watching/rewatching them on Netflix. (For some reason, they don't have Season 4 available.) I've seen a ton of them in syndication when I was younger, and I am also surprised at the number of episodes I have not seen before/don't remember.

One of the main reasons I wanted to watch this is that I remember most of the famous episodes that everybody talks about, like "Time Enough at Last," "Eye of the Beholder," "The Monsters Are Due on Maple St," "To Serve Man," et al, but there sure are a bunch of mediocre episodes that no one talks about. Many episodes have predictable or lame twists or muddled storytelling. For every "Nightmare at 20,000 Ft" there's a "The Mighty Casey" or "The Mirror" or "The Fever." Yeesh. But overall, it's still top rate vintage TV.

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
last year I would DVR tat program everyday on the MeTV channel.
Ended up watching every episode and quit watching when they started repeating.
Sort of a daily binge.

Posts: 22902 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
Always enjoy catching a few episodes when I can. My favorite episode is The Midnight Sun, where the earth is knocked from its orbit and grows closer to the sun causing temps to steadily rise driving everyone insane.

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Black
posted Hide Post
It's a cookbook!

- Albert Einstein

Posts: 881 | Location: NW PA | Registered: October 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chach:
Always enjoy catching a few episodes when I can. My favorite episode is The Midnight Sun, where the earth is knocked from its orbit and grows closer to the sun causing temps to steadily rise driving everyone insane.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Opposite.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
There was an episode that I never saw on today. George Taiki was in it. Apparently due to its racistness it was not aired on syndication until 2016. To Serve Man is also my favorite!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I saw that episode too. The one with Neville Brand? I had never seen it either.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post