And don't forget, for the ultimate Archer fan Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I watched a couple of episodes yesterday

pretty funny

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
I got into, Frisky Dingo, awhile back so I knew I'd like Archer. Love Pam's back tattoo

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Infidel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
Might as well turn this into an archer meme thread. Great series.

I love this show. If I could sum it up in one word, it would have to be ...

Sploosh.

I hate offended people. They come in two flavours - huffy and whiny - and it's hard to know which is worst. The huffy ones are self-important, narcissistic authoritarians in love with the sound of their own booming disapproval, while the whiny, sparrowlike ones are so annoying and sickly and ill-equipped for life on Earth you just want to smack them round the head until they stop crying and grow up.
- Charlie Brooker

Posts: 642 | Location: Sammamish, WA | Registered: May 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Okay, why did I wait so long to give this series a try? It's hilarious.

The first 6 seasons are available on Netflix.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The show makes me want to get an Ocelot and name him Babou. I love how it's a homage to Salvador Dali.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terra:
The show makes me want to get an Ocelot and name him Babou.

"You gotta get some tree branches or a tire swing or something in there, because he is desperate for stuff to play with. We gotta stop at a toy store and at least get him a stuffed animal. Something. It's like... Meowschwitz in there."

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Holy crap, this is hilarious. How've I never watched this???

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
The Cyril promoted to field agent to get a drug lord/drug test in the office is one of my favorite episodes.

Upon getting the "Krieger cleanse" tea:

Ray:"Ugh, it smells like liquid fart."

Cheryl:"Gah, it tastes worse than it smells!"

Pam:"Man, if I had a nickel for every time I heard a guy say that.... I'd have eight nickels."

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Bob's Burgers episode was Classic.

Never could get the Mulatto Butts ring tone to down load on my phone!

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2255 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Promo for the new season. 1940's Archer?

Season 8

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Love this show. Rewatching now. Just watched an episode where the was clearly a HK P7 on the wall in the arms room. That is a weird background detail. I love the details in this show with cars and guns.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Phrasing! Are we still doing Phrasing?

"said your mom"

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Ha! I've been binge watching this for the past week.

Danger Zone!!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Both Archer and Bob's Burgers are hysterical. Archer is off the hook unacceptable for kids, but Bob's is subtle enough that its watchable for them.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
have about 20 episodes on my DVR that recorded while I was away

it is really funny

can't believe I'm watching a cartoon

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
FX is blowing (phrasing) out a 4 pack of Archer pint glasses for 5 bucks. I grabbed a few sets

http://shop.fxnetworks.com/detail.php?p=572538

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3585 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ragnar
posted Hide Post
You're not my supervisor! Great you killed a black astronaut Cyril, that's like killing a unicorn! Holy shitsnacks! God... DAMN it, Archer!

Live every day as if it is your last, for one day you’re sure to be right

Posts: 752 | Location: Historic Southpark, Dayton Ohio | Registered: October 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post