SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Walking Dead Season 8
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Walking Dead Season 8 Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
On seven!

He should've dropped Negan right there. But yeah, I loved that. "You're gonna make me count?"

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30298 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Rick is not very accurate with an MP5

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I didn't notice if Lucile was there, I'll have to watch it again after Talking Dead

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I saw a guy in the audience of the talking dead wearing an Iron Maiden shirt! That's what I would probably wear all the time in the pockylips!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Is the actrsss the plays Tara flying a drone during the talking dead?

.....never mind

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Why did they shoot the windows?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
I didn't notice if Lucile was there, I'll have to watch it again after Talking Dead

He had her before the shooting started, I know that.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30298 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:

I was wondering that too. I thought maybe they had a portable ramp for the herd to enter with or they were rendering the building uninhabitable?

Beth Greene

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Based on liking the actor on "Talking Dead", I want Father Gabriel around but damned if he hasn't become a moral compass.

And yeah, what's with shooting the windows? Putting holes in the Sanctuary roof to make the rainy season uncomfortable?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Wow, the talking dead is off the chain tonight. A 2 hour show about a 1 hour show is awesome none the less!

Beth Greene

Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Carl learned to drive! I wonder if Rick taught him to yse turn signals?

Beth Greene

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Mediocre episode.

Sometimes less is more.

In this case, more was a lot less.

Big TWD fan here but that was a pretty meh episode.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
They’re stupid.

posted Hide Post
I thought the episode absolutely sucked. Really, they take out Negan's crew and it turns out it was just Rick's daydream, or maybe a flash forward? In either case, just stupid.

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
I thought the episode absolutely sucked. Really, they take out Negan's crew and it turns out it was just Rick's daydream?

Success has gone to their heads - overdoing it with cut scenes, speeches, and feelings - oooh, how artsyfartsy.

It was crap IMO the more I think about it. Confusing and piecemeal.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Carl learned to drive! I wonder if Rick taught him to [u]se turn signals?

And I also hope Rick taught him the intricacies of blind spots, eh?

quote:

To waste ammo??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Carl learned to drive! I wonder if Rick taught him to [u]se turn signals?

And I also hope Rick taught him the intricacies of blind spots, eh?

quote:

To waste ammo??

Yeah, it occurred to me they could have been just as effective at taking out the glass by throwing rocks. Also, they seem to have explosives to spare, the way Daryl blowed up stuff literally left and right just to get a herd to follow. Why not lob those explosives into Negan's compound instead? Build some friggin catapults and go old school + new school.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
I thought the episode absolutely sucked. Really, they take out Negan's crew and it turns out it was just Rick's daydream, or maybe a flash forward? In either case, just stupid.

I did not watch, neither do I plan to, but let me guess; due to Scott Gimple's continued involvement, we probably have old annoying tricks like confusing time jumps, useless flashbacks, horrible dialogue, long-winded preachy speeches, and last but not least, stupid mistakes and actions by characters. Does that about cover it?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:

I did not watch, neither do I plan to, but let me guess; due to Scott Gimple's continued involvement, we probably have old annoying tricks like confusing time jumps, useless flashbacks, horrible dialogue, long-winded preachy speeches, and last but not least, stupid mistakes and actions by characters. Does that about cover it?
Game, set, and match.

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:

If you didn't watch it, you're channeling your inner Gimple.

Still better than most of the crap. I'll continue to watch.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post