SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Netflix Triple Frontier
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netflix Triple Frontier Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
"We're just gonna leave $50 million sitting ___________?"

I think Aflac said this exact line 4 times. Glad he died.

Spoiler......

Didn't Isaac's character look at a piece of paper with Longitude and latitude (location of the remaining $$ they left) at the end of the movie or was I mistaken?

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
What did they leave with originally? $250 million? It'd be interesting to see what that would look like physically, and the weight. Wiki says the Mil Mi-8 has a payload of ~8,800 pound. Knock maybe 1,500 for the guys and their gear...what's 6,500 pounds of $100s equal?

At sea level. One of the guys did the same math in the movie, but the pilot said that the high altitude is the limiting factor on the payload.

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terra:

Didn't Isaac's character look at a piece of paper with Longitude and latitude (location of the remaining $$ they left) at the end of the movie or was I mistaken?

yes - the location of the money in the crevasse was scribbled on the paper

Part 2 ???

----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
It’s been said but I just dont buy them taking more then they could effectively carry. I liked it up to that part but no way they would be that dumb.

JC

Posts: 1267 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Just watched this. The story is crap which is disappointing given the cast.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
Just watched this. The story is crap which is disappointing given the cast.

The casting was perfect....shitty movie, shitty actors.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd call it worth a watch with nothing else to do. I like the cast, great soundtrack.

Ive never ripped off and killed a drug lord but I did stay at a holiday inn express....

I hate when a crew of friends that are pros no matter the work looses all discipline and starts whining and infighting like a kindergarten class. Quiet disagreement sure but it just feels too hollywood. Same for hooting and hollering running around with no guns with money bags on site.

Why not just drop the load up in the mountains with no one around and then make a trip back from the boat for the second half?

Why not buy the villagers off immediately instead of telling a bunch of harvesters with guns to get away from my property. Its cheaper before people get shot I bet.

Again dont hate it but my eyes may have orbited once or twice.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Yes, glaring plot hole in that they either wouldn't have taken too much or could have hid it all and come back.

But then there would have been no movie.

Yes at the end those were the coordinates for the money in the mountains

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post