SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    ‘Apollo 11’ Trailer: The Moon Landing Documentary Critics Call ‘Astonishing’ - Never before seen 70mm footage restored from recently found archives
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

‘Apollo 11’ Trailer: The Moon Landing Documentary Critics Call ‘Astonishing’ - Never before seen 70mm footage restored from recently found archives Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Released this past Tuesday on Blu Ray. Just got done watching it in my HT. Outstanding. No narration, just the facts mam. Great film, solid soundtrack. Coming up on 50 years ago, incredible.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12627 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
available for streaming.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've often wondered, what thoughts and emotions, those three guys had for the rest of their lives, when they walked into their backyards at night and looked up at the moon.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
I've often wondered, what thoughts and emotions, those three guys had for the rest of their lives, when they walked into their backyards at night and looked up at the moon.

Same. The scene where they are in lunar orbit before Neil and Buzz detach is some scary shit. 240k miles from Earth and nothing but dark space everywhere. Their training had to be insane as their heart rates were minimal comparatively. I’d be scared shitless.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12627 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post