SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Your Favorite Comedy Series
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favorite Comedy Series Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Frasier
Cheers
I loved The Dick Van Dyke Show when I was much younger, but it seems silly now.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Spin City
Third Rock from the Sun
WKRP in Cincinnati

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Two and a half men (with Charlie)
Andy Griffith Show
McHale's Navy
I Love Lucy
Mash
All in the Family
Sanford and Son

This list is just to name a few, in no particular order. I'm sure I have missed a few

Posts: 1954 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Soap
Rowan and Martin's Laugh In
Smothers Brothers
Carol Burnett
WKRP
Barney Miller

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fraser
Beverly Hill Billies
Wkrp
Andy of Mayberry
Benny Hill.

We do one with movies as well.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Barney Miller
Married... with children
South Park

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Barney Miller
Carol Burnett show
WKRP
Night Court
MASH
Bob Newhart Show

Posts: 309 | Location: Nevada | Registered: May 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Seinfeld
South Park

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed The Office (more so when Michael Scott left)as the characters had more room to develop. I watch reruns of Parks and Rec. every so often now. I always enjoyed Seinfeld, Cheers and The Cosby Show (sad to see what he did). I usually watch clean humor shows but the garbage they have out now, I can do without.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
Wings - the beautiful Schubert piece as the theme was a bonus
Coupling - the original British version
Monk - especially when Sharona was his assistant
Eureka
Designing Women

Most of my favorites have already been mentioned.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ I forgot about Wings and Monk. Those were great shows and Tony Shalhoub got his own great show because of it.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Rick and Morty

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Corner Gas,Seinfeld,Fraser,30 Rock,and a load of Brit stuff you guys might have seen on PBS!!

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2258 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Red Skelton

Posts: 2132 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sacramento Johnson:
Barney Miller
Carol Burnett show
WKRP
Night Court
MASH
Bob Newhart Show

Can't believe it's taken three pages before someone mentioned Night Court. It's still a scream!

God grant you peace, Harry, "The Hat".

------------------------------------------------------------
"I have resolved to fight as long as Marse Robert has a corporal's guard, or until he says give up. He is the man I shall follow or die in the attempt."

Feb. 27, 1865 Letter by Sgt. Henry P. Fortson 'B' Co. 31st GA Vol. Inf.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Coastal NC | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seinfeld
Family Guy

Oldies but goodies:

Mash
WKRP
I thought Newsradio was really good too

Of the "newer" stuff on.....I think Superstore is pretty funny.

Posts: 722 | Location: Maine | Registered: October 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post