SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Brian Regan on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brian Regan on Netflix Login/Join 
Picture of SigSentry
posted
I laughed and didnt have to cover my ears. "Well, it was my new years resolution to lose 15 pounds this year...only got 25 pounds to go". Funny guy.

Posts: 3516 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Funniest 'clean' comic around.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I like him a lot but somehow felt his new special wasn’t as good as his first one.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I think lately he goes a little to far with the silly voices and movements he does. Instead of being a good 3 or 4 seconds he tries to drag it out for 10 or 15.

I did enjoy his new show, but wasn't his best.

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like his "hooked on phonics" jokes. I enjoy listening to him and John Pinette on the satellite channels.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My wife and I play him on Pandora along with Jim Gaffigan and John Pinette when we need some good laughs.

I LOL at the one where he talks about struggling in school. “Now Brian, if the plural of ‘ox’ is ‘oxen’ what is the plural of ‘box’?”

“Uhhh...boxen?”

Posts: 33794 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I miss John Pinette. Such a funny man. So many demons.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Mrs.BurtonRW and I much prefer Gaffigan.

Tried Regan’s new special and quit after not cracking more than a smile after the first 15 minutes.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post