SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone looking foreword to "Iron Fist" on Netflix Friday?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone looking foreword to "Iron Fist" on Netflix Friday? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Daredevil season two was incredible. Namely for Electra and more importantly, Frank Castle. Be it dialogue with Daredevil, the court scene or the prison fight scene. The prison flashback with Kingpin was great, too.

I liked Luke Cage but didn't enjoy Iron Fist. It might have been the actor playing him. Besides his love interest, there wasn't any other characters that interested me.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chach:
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Be sure to watch Daredevil, smschulz. It's the best of the Defenders standalone shows.

This. Daredevil season 2 with the Punisher (Frank Castle) was phenomenal, definitely the best season of all the Nflix / marvel shows. Jon Bernthal (who played Shane in Walking Dead) IS Frank Castle. I can't wait for his standalone show later this year (and his appearance in Defenders).

Whats more is I'd say some of the dialog in S2 of DD is just as good as the action scenes. 2 scenes in particular stand out to me, First being when Punisher & Daredevil are on a rooftop and Castle is explaining his views and the other being Castle explaining to the female lawyer assistant about love in the diner. Seriously great writing there.

Granted on the flip side of the coin, there was Frank's prison hallway fight. Better than anything Luke Cage or Danny Rand have pulled off.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/M8AvWkrppsg" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

What about the scene with Castle explaining the "one batch, two batch" rhyme and why he does what he does? Great acting there

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10728 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Colleen Wing = A+

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6042 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post