SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Rolex 24 hours at Daytona
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rolex 24 hours at Daytona Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
Anyone watching?

I just turned it on. 4th caution already, wow!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Just saw it was on, will have to get in a few glimpses when the girls aren't looking.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15304 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Have it DVR'd and will watch when I can later.

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Where can I watch it without cable or a subscription..?

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6315 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Just turned on with 4.5hrs to go

Posts: 15304 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I click on the Racer.com website at times but it's not a highlight of my year in racing.
A few good/real pros tuning up for the coming season sprinkled into a bunch of pay drivers with amazingly large budgets.

Posts: 9501 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watching it right now. Don't really care what happens, just enjoy watching.

Posts: 921 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M1Garandy:
Watching it right now. Don't really care what happens, just enjoy watching.

Agreed, although I hope the Mazda can keep it on the podium. It was running 2nd when I had to run to the grocery store & haven't got it back on the TV yet.

Edit: Eek with 7 mins to go....

posted Hide Post
I wish the different classes used different color end plates on the rear wings.

Posts: 110 | Location: florida | Registered: July 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
The DPi aren't hard to pick out, but LMP2/3 look very similar.
Same with GTLM & GTD.

posted Hide Post
Was a heartbreaking finish for the overall. Good to see Wayne Taylor keeping it classy and dropping the F bomb on NBC. The commentators couldn't apologize enough for his "colorful" language. I suppose next year they will have it on time delay to avoid that again.

Time takes time.

Posts: 84 | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post