SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I feel the need. The need for ...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I feel the need. The need for ... Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
An F-14 flight sim? Soon you'll be able to recreate iconic scenes from Top Gun or bring to life scenes as depicted in the novel, Red Storm Rising!

https://youtu.be/fID1sE2xfwU

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Can I simulate a shirtless sand volleyball scene?

LOL Navy.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
What if you already have Top Gun 2: The Second Mission for Nintendo Entertainment System?

Posts: 2504 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
They nailed the cockpit details perfectly.

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Come on Mav, do some of that pilot shit!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
OMG . . . That really looks amazing. and the sounds were incredible.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3576 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
They nailed the cockpit details perfectly.

Yeah, they did that really well.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now they just need the A-6 to go along with the F-14 and F/A-18c.

Posts: 143 | Location: San Diego, California | Registered: May 24, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Some new teaser footage:

https://youtu.be/D3BLV6M0Jbo

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post