SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Small Town Crime (Film) on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Small Town Crime (Film) on Netflix Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
I’ve always liked John Hawkes and he’s great in this one. Well worth the watch. Streaming on Netflix now. (Pardon is this is a Jibjab)

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does that thing leak oil? LOL

-----------------
Silenced on the net, Just like Trump

Posts: 578 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
^^^^ great line

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
I watched that one as well, I enjoyed the characters and the story.

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Wife and I watched this last evening. It was definitely worth the watch.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Watched last night too, it was very entertaining, enjoyed it.
Thanks

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I actually started a thread on this a long while back...didn’t get a ton of traction

I’m glad other people are watching it and that you started a new thread. It’s a good movie

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post