SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    WandaVision is out (possible spoilers)
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WandaVision is out (possible spoilers) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Cancelled D+ over the Gina Carano firing...will have to watch it someone else's place or, get it pirated. How many episodes is this season?

Posts: 11090 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Cancelled D+ over the Gina Carano firing...will have to watch it someone else's place or, get it pirated. How many episodes is this season?

9, I think. 7 released so far.

Posts: 2366 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:

Same here. I plan to just watch the recaps on the various YouTube channels that cover it. I am in it for the answers to the mystery more than the show or acting itself.

Posts: 48 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Saw Episode 8.

Wow.

Just, wow.

This show is truly unique.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21107 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post