SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Nix This On Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nix This On Netflix Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted
While nursing a sore hip today, I played couch potato for a bit and spent most of the day in front of Netflix.

I came across a movie listing for something titled

ALIEN
REIGN OF MAN

I checked out the trailer and saw it had some interesting and unusual effects: costumes, weapons, weapons effects, landscapes, and so on. So I decided to watch.

Let me just say that the aforementioned characteristics are the only thing that keep this movie from being the Worst.Movie.Of.All.Time.

84 minutes of incomprehensible dialog, wooden acting, plot confusion, and something that was supposed to be an ending (maybe they just ran out of storage space? Ideas?).

I'll never get that hour and 24 minutes of my life back. But you don't have to waste yours.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Why did you stick it out for the whole movie? Did you break the remote when you hurt your hip?

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post