always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She's also suppose to be his bodyguard Smile

With Pentagon, etc. experience. Givemeafuckingbreak! Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Made 11:37 into the first episode. I was really looking forward to this one from the few previews i'd seen too.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I couldn't get through 5 minutes of it. Just another pc show reflecting how the liberals think we should live our lives. Years ago I quit watching Hawaii 5-0 when they started bashing local gun stores. We do have a choice here.

To hell with them.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I watched the first episode and a few minutes of the second before giving up on this one. I should have went with my gut feeling at the beginning of episode 1 and just turned it off. I also liked Stephen Dorff in True Detective and wanted to give Deputy a fair try, but it's pretty much unwatchable for me.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She's also suppose to be his bodyguard Smile

With Pentagon, etc. experience. Givemeafuckingbreak! Smile

That is one tough 5'3" 102-lb Lesbo!
The haircut alone is enough to make you shiver.

I even watched ep 3 - they are getting less and less interesting.
Not so much SJW stuff anymore but more boring.
Not long and they are gone.
They dropped 15% week 1 - 2, and another 10% week 2 -3. Eek
Link> https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-...-season-one-ratings/

Posts: 22860 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Accidently watched when nothing much else was on.
Well I guess they are trying to rev up the ratings ~ not with actual police show content though.
It turns out the little Lesbo bodyguard is not a Lesbo!
Not sure if that means she really has a package or not but her Lesbo girlfriend broke up with her because she was .... whatever ~ you know the confusing binary or something deal.
Good grief.

Posts: 22860 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She is "non-binary." Apparently you can now pick other as a gender? Whatever...

I am still watching because I have nothing else to fill that hour after work before sleep on Friday mornings. Otherwise, total shit show with too much woke BS.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
The new Fox LE drama “Deputy” disappointed me in the first three minutes. It opens with Our hero the subject of some internal review and essentially utters how he doesn’t support the efforts of ICE & their approach to deporting families. PC characters & dialogue, Let’s see how it unfolds..

Sounds like it has already unfolded. SigSAC counsels wait and see but...I don't know

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
I think there's one more episode left. I don't see it returning after that.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1857 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
She is "non-binary." Apparently you can now pick other as a gender? Whatever...

I am still watching because I have nothing else to fill that hour after work before sleep on Friday mornings. Otherwise, total shit show with too much woke BS.

Now thats just getting weird. Next on the gender list will be something like part extra terrestrial Razz

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I don’t watch a show to try to figure out what gender a character is or isn’t. I’m damn sick of this PC crap.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4216 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
Decent shoot out on last nights episode. I little over dramatic, but decent.

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Yep, ya gotta give ms binary some props. She's proven to be one formidable asset in every one of the shootouts she's been in on the show.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1857 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post