SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    actor Michael Cudlitz (Band of Brothers and The Walking Dead) as Tyrion Lannister (cosplay)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

actor Michael Cudlitz (Band of Brothers and The Walking Dead) as Tyrion Lannister (cosplay) Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted
The actor who played Sgt Bull Randlemen in Band of Brothers, and Abraham in The Walking Dead, nails this, and is significantly larger than Peter Dinklage in real life.

I don't follow cosplay in general, not my thing at all, but this is very well done.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
That's pretty amazing.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Nice. Very cool.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Wrong. The guy doing the cosplay is a dwarf who was photographed at one time with Michael Cudlitz.

https://imgur.com/a/tfSzh

Found the link in the comments on reddit.

https://www.redditlite.com/r/g...n_lannister_cosplay/

Posts: 3374 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Hmm. I've seen that photo, too, but nothing else contrary about who is in the photo.

Looking now.

Oh, damn, you're right.

Oops.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post