SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    If my calculations are correct,
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If my calculations are correct, Login/Join 
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
I am Darth Vader from the planet Vulcan.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
There's that word again; "heavy." Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Chuck! Chuck! It's Marvin, your cousin.......MARVIN BERRY. You know that sound you're looking for? Listen to this!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12626 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Well, that is your name, isn't it? Calvin Klein? It's written all over your underwear.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post