SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What band makes you change the station every time??
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What band makes you change the station every time?? Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Dave Matthews Band, like nails on a chalk board to me

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
Bon Jovi. I'm pretty sure that Wanted Dead or Alive plays on an endless loop in Hell...

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1556 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Interesting thread. I'm shocked at some of the bands you guys dislike. I'll listen to almost anything, but not rap.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Rush or Led Zepplin... instantly change the channel.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Queen........ Frown

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve in PA
posted Hide Post
Tom Petty

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Posts: 3436 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Radiohead

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Bubblegum, Like that Dizzy thing or Sugar thing.

Rap, disco, twangy country, gospel, and screaming noise things

I'd rather be Rick rolled.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Rush. I’ve never willingly listened to one of their songs in its entirety.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Auto tuned Pop music
Pop Country (new category)
Rap (other than Classic stuff from the 80,s)
Springstink
Stink (aka The Police)
Elvis Costello
The list is long

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5746 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
It is far easier to name the artists that hold my interest on rock radio than those who make me turn the channel. Some of the ones who get the radio brush off-

Red Hot Chili Peppers- the worst lead singer with the 2nd worst rhythm section in popular rock. Horrible band.

U2- See above, with the WORST rhythm section.

...and
Billy Joel
Bon Jovi
Bruce Springsteen
Dave Matthews
Sting (solo)
Guns N Roses
Pearl Jam
Green Day
REO Speedwagon

The above does not include rap, modern pop music, American Idol shit, etc. I usually listen to 50s-60s oldies stations or classical stations.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FPNunes:
Bon Jovi. I'm pretty sure that Wanted Dead or Alive plays on an endless loop in Hell...

Agreed Big Grin

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
The Beach Boys Mad

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WHAM.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every time Madison on SiriusXM Lithium opens her pie hole.

Posts: 1947 | Location: Northeast, OH | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
system of a down and green day. For the love of god just shut the fuck up about politics in your songs

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reflex/deflex 64:
Bee Gees the bane of my existence as a youth.

These days it's the bullshit rap country shit, I won't tolerate it. I changed stations alright, found a country oldies now.

Way beat me to it.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Letterman's intro music or the intro music of that Dick that followed him. Pisses me off whenever I find that the channel hasn't been switched in the first 50 milliseconds. You know, like if you are on the shitter and the evening news ends and that prick's show starts.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Green Day

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Guns and Roses

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post