SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What band makes you change the station every time??
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What band makes you change the station every time?? Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I asked the wife. She said Georgia Florida Line.

Posts: 107484 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Red Hot Chili Peppers

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Even Flea?

Posts: 107484 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Even Flea?

I grew up in Southern California (Ventura) and listened to a lot of Peppers in the 90's. At some point I just got my fill. The band Cars is a close second.

I do like Flea's style and his cool stuffed animal pants in the Young MC video.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Wings.

Posts: 6616 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
U2...saw them 1st time in U.S., pretty good in a club. Then got huge, and PREACHY. No Thanks

Dmac

Posts: 22 | Location: Coastal Massachusetts | Registered: July 22, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
ZZ Top and Billy Joel

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4929 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Pink Floyd or Fleetwood Mac!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First, I do not turn the radio to any station that would play most of the bands previously mentioned. I hate the POP music from 1960's - today. If it was played on FM radio, chances are I hate it.

Bands that get a special FU include Springsteen, Bon Jovi, U2, and the other leftist political weenies.

Today, I primarily listen to Sirius XM Boneyard. Of the bands they play there, KISS is probably the worst followed by The Cult, both of which require an instant channel change. Some songs from Pantera and Black Label Society get on my nerves. Then there are some of the crossover hair bands that just do not belong.

Bands that get cranked: Motorhead, Dio (including solo, Sabbath, Rainbow, etc...) , most Metallica, and Iron Maiden.

Posts: 2033 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
The Beatles

Posts: 6344 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
Bon Jovi

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crossroader
posted Hide Post
KISS
NXS

As soon as the government gets your guns, they'll be back to take your Bible.

Posts: 440 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: March 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Wow! This list shocks me.
I like a lot of songs from most of the bands listed here. Sure, some have been played to death, but were worth a listen when they were new.

Green Day? Yeah, they suck. Bad.

But Fleetwood Mac? Really?!?
I consider a lot of their music some of the best ever recorded.

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Boston, ELO, Journey, to a lesser extent Kansas...all the over-produced, multitrack, synthesized bullshit from the 70s that drove me to Country—especially Texas Music and Free Form Radio (which is much different than what came to be called “Deep Tracks”).

Otherwise, too many to list. Solved that by not listening to radio for music.

Posts: 13230 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Leonard Skinner...Freebird!

Like torture.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm shocked too by many of the replies. Some of these bands are widely known as the greatest in rock history. But I guess we all have our tastes.

The first to come to my mind is Radiohead. Maybe some of you guys love them. It all makes the world go 'round.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38642 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kiss, Chili Peppers, Zep and Rush. Quit listening to Pink Floyd when I quit smoking Pot when I was about to become an adult. First time I heard it straight, I was very disappointed and started to believe that pot made you stupid.

I also don't like "Entertainers" that wish to talk down to everyone that does not share their commie or leftist views.

Yeah, I used to have a couple of guns.

Posts: 434 | Location: North Central Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Cold play. Zepplin. Chili Peppers.

Posts: 3142 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Culture Club.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Michael Jackson

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post