SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Jean-Claude Van Johnson on Amazon
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jean-Claude Van Johnson on Amazon Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted
Just watch it. Or read the reviews, then watch it.
Then come back and comment.
You can thank me later.

Posts: 18066 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I watched episode one last night.
OK, my comment is Kat Foster is cute.
Now what?

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Gotten as far as episode 3. Laughed my ass off at the first episode. We'll see how it goes.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holy shit...I had no plans on watching this and am so glad I did, it is so intentionally absurd it is hysterical...I almost pissed myself during the car race scene!!!

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed it.

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
2 episodes in and enjoying it

Thanks for the suggestion.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Started watching it tonight. Glad you guys brought it up. I would have avoided it otherwise. It is light and fun. Good distraction.

Posts: 907 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
This. Is. Hilarious. Big Grin

It's like a spoof of a guy who is already a spoof.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
I really liked it, im on episode 5 of the Young Pope now with Jude Law

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Watched it on my way home for Christmas. Was laughing out loud on the plane

I usually don’t laugh out loud watching TV by myself

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gatopescado
posted Hide Post
I also am 2 episodes in...very funny!! I really like it and I'm recommending it to my brother and friends.

Posts: 994 | Location: South Texas | Registered: August 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Pretty good stuff!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Episode 1 was awesome. Big Grin

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I kept seeing the ads for it and planned on skipping it just because...

Was bored and watched Episode 1. Funny as shit, maybe the guy isn't such a tool.

Episode 2. Wow, that was funny.

And here I am having just finished Season 1. What a fantastically funny satire!

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
I’ve seen the ads for this but wasn’t that interested until I read this. No I’ll have to check it out.

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Caught episode 1 last night. Today I went out for dri ramen. I couldn't find the pop up experience. I'm excited to see the next episode.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is pretty funny. I like guys who can laugh at themselves.

Posts: 7473 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
"Wait, one at a time so you don't run into each other" Big Grin
Loving this show.
Best line so far, "Now.....he's a Timecop".

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watched the first episode. It was "ok". My wife hated it. I might go back and try another episode. Or not.

--------------------------------------

Posts: 3479 | Location: Central California | Registered: April 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
Its worth trying another episodes of Van Johnson, its quirky without being "dumb and dumber" stupid

I finished the young pope anti was worth watching too on Amazon

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post