SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    CW's "Batwoman" getting ripped apart online:
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CW's "Batwoman" getting ripped apart online: Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
Check out the cringe-inducing trailer for the upcoming SJW Batwoman series on the CW, then read the comments:

https://youtu.be/vrIiPcv4_iY

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Sadly I watched the trailer and can't get back those three minutes. But I will gladly go read the comments now.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8018 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
CW as a CBS Affiliate it isn't any surprise to me.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
they did it wrong,
they should have had
Sharon Stone as bat women and have her introduce
Ariel Winter ( modern family) as Bat girl.

too bad they did not call me, they could have done it right

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54624 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
I prefer my lesbians to be less butch if I'm honest.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
One of the best comments:

Challenge Game: Find the positive comment. Dificulty: Impossible

Posts: 3932 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Yikes!

This was hilarious: "I was hopping they would finally cast a black/Asian mixed transgendered obese lesbian midget who self identifies as a refrigerator. Opportunity missed."

(I doubt we'll be watching this.)

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
LMMFAO!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12624 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
A Lesbian to boot. Country has gone tits up with this crap..

Posts: 13808 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Should have made her a man hating dominatrix by day, crime fighter by night. I mean, she's got the wardrobe.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me guess they write in a mee too story. The show will get canceled and we will find out the director, producer,agent made an inappropriate pass at her.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Good. Maybe my continuing to destroy these characters, we can finally be rid of the genre for a while. I think we should lay off comic reboots for at least 10-years.

Posts: 2010 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Superman : Tell me, do you bleed?
Batwoman: Every 28 days or so.

DC has been going down the crapper for years. This is the final swirl.

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
only 53K Likes, and 193K dislikes,

amazing they have not pulled the comments

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
A lesbian Batgirl. Wonderful. My 16 year old daughter is already openly mocking this turd.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15570 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Uh, it's Batwoman. Get it right, you misogynist pig!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those comments are awesome!

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:

Not sure about the current Batwoman in the comics but in the past she was a lesbian so they didn’t change it just for this show. When the show was announced the leftist psychos really were mad that they picked a white woman.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:

Not sure about the current Batwoman in the comics but in the past she was a lesbian so they didn’t change it just for this show.

Was she really? I don't recall ever getting that impression, but I'm far from any type of comic aficionado.

What I do know is this show looks hysterically awful. It almost comes across like a spoof.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30406 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Yes she really has been/currently is a lesbian in the comics. It sure how long it’s been a thing but they did not change her orientation just for this show. Regardless, it really does look awful and I have no doubt it’ll be another social justice whiner show.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post