SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Vikings returns tonight on History Channel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vikings returns tonight on History Channel Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted
Looking forward to it!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I had stopped watching after the first half of season 4, but am caught back up. It's still pretty good, though you have to be willing to put up with some major changes.

One of the things that really got me hooked awhile back was how creative the battle scenes were. Instead of two forces just meeting in a field, or one defending a wall and the other attacking, they spice it up with different tactics from different groups.

I plan on sticking with it, and also will be starting Netflix's The Last Kingdom, which looks to take place just a few years after the time fram Vikings is currently in, with at least one of the same historical figures involved, and told from the side of the peoples of to-be England. Review are quite good.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post