SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    For you classic movie lovers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For you classic movie lovers Login/Join 
Man Once
Child Twice
posted
Today, Monday Oct 12, 2020. 6:30p, TCM
‘Night of the Lepus’
I know you wouldn’t want to miss it.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Worst. Movie. Ever.

But you have to see it to believe it.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is what makes it such a hoot to watch.

And, it stars DeForest Kelly, Stuart Whitman and Janet Leigh.

Posts: 985 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
It's fun to watch just because it is so silly...like Plan 9 from Outer Space.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
I'm watching it now

Posts: 2219 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve in PA
posted Hide Post
LOL....I posted on my FB page that I was watching it too earlier tonight!!

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Posts: 3436 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post