SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Mission Critical - new Mark Greaney Gray Man coming...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mission Critical - new Mark Greaney Gray Man coming... Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted
Mission Critical Release Date: February 19, 2019

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Great series. looking forward to this.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have not missed a Gray Man yet. Thanks

Posts: 648 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like good reading. Might have to try it out. Do they run chronologically or is it like the Reacher series with books out of order? I like to go beginning to end, not skip around.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Thanks for the heads-up. I just added to my hold list at the Library of Congress (local Yavapai County library in Congress AZ).

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
My wife and I are listening to these together and can’t wait

We just listened to the most recent Mitch Rapp, Scott Horvath, and caught up with John Rain but we’re pretty much out of our regulars so we went to an oldie but goodie and are listening to Red Storm Rising right now

Now I know what’s next Smile

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I'm half way through 'Agent in Place' right now. What a great series.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
Looks like good reading. Might have to try it out. Do they run chronologically or is it like the Reacher series with books out of order? I like to go beginning to end, not skip around.
that's how i read them - in order:

The Gray Man 2009
On Target 2010
Ballistic 2011
Dead Eye 2013
Back Blast 2016
Gunmetal Gray 2017
Agent in Place 2018
Mission Critical 2019

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Obliged. I'll see if they are available on kindle or my local library as I am off until after the first.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Awesome

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
Obliged. I'll see if they are available on kindle or my local library as I am off until after the first.

the whole series is indeed on kindle.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I actually think the weakest book was the first one

——————————————————

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Just starting Gun Metal Gray today....what a great series. I need something to replace Mitch Rapp as the new writer is not anything like Vince Flynn.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
downloaded / borrowed Mission Critical, so it's in the que...

Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
This is very entertaining. It reminds me of the Vince Flynn era Mitch Rapp. Faster paced than the others. This should be the one after Gunmetal Gray since they are somehow connected.

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A fantastic series. Court Gentry is such a great blend of Superman and a beaten down, hard luck schmoe.

Posts: 630 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by murphman:
A fantastic series. Court Gentry is such a great blend of Superman and a beaten down, hard luck schmoe.

Zack Hightower to Court Gentry, "We used to say that if it were raining pussy, Court Gentry would get hit with a dick.”

Posts: 1453 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wife and I have already finished it...we love the gray man

I think the books have gotten better as they’ve gone on...the first being the weakest...I like Gentry better than the horvsth/rapp guys becaus he is flawed, he does lose, he is scared

——————————————————

Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I'm taking a short time out in the middle of the series to read Gary Sinise's new book.

He's human too.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
I'm taking a short time out in the middle of the series to read Gary Sinise's new book...
just got in line for the kindle.