SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Well they ain’t pikeys are they?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well they ain’t pikeys are they? Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
I fucking hate pikeys.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Sit down and shut up you big bald fuck!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love that movie.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
"Wha's happenin' with them sausages, Charlie?"

"Five minutes, Turkish!"

"It was two minutes five minutes ago!"

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
"Do you know what nemesis means?"

This is the movie that forever enshrined "hard as a coffin nail" into my lexicon.

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Why do they call him bullet dodger?

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
We gonna do this once a month?
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...920067244#7920067244

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
We gonna do this once a month?
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...920067244#7920067244

Yes. You could also just have fun and be funny or, just report the thread. But that wouldn't make you Too Cool For School. Cool

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Cool, I guess that means I get to start a new quote thread each month, too!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?

Two minutes Turkish!

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Cool[...]!

It is!

Why be mad? There were a half dozen Heat and Tombstone threads every year for the last half dozen or so. I guess we need to start policing that shit. That, or it's all supposed to be for fun. Shit, here, I'm just going to bump the other one. It was first, and the people who replied to it and were feeling the need to reply just might see it this time. Hey, maybe email them to let them know it's active again?

posted Hide Post
I agree, these threads get started way too much.

I think it’s Ze Germans...

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
There were a half dozen Heat and Tombstone threads every year for the last half dozen or so.

And they REALLY suck.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post