SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    For Fans Of “The Office”: Casting Auditions Circa 2003
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Fans Of “The Office”: Casting Auditions Circa 2003 Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
My wife and I have been watching a lot of The Office on the new Peacock streaming service, and there’s lots of extras like outtakes and webisodes and stuff there too which is pretty cool.

We found this tonight which was really interesting to watch, apparently a lot of well known actors applied for roles on this show. I just can’t see Bob Odenkirk as Michael Scott! Glad they picked Steve Carrell, he was perfect:

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Bob Odenkirk played a Michael Scott-type in an episode where Pam was looking for a job.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2840 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post