SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Binged Justified, now Sopranos
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Binged Justified, now Sopranos Login/Join 
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
I am watching Entourage on HBO Max. Probably been 10 years I'm guessing since I last watched it, with my memory what it is, it's almost like watching it for the first time. I get a kick out of Ari Gold's character.

Posts: 1839 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sopranos - Pine Barrens

Posts: 110 | Location: florida | Registered: July 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Funny timing of your post! The wife and I have been binging out on The Sopranos.
One of the best series ever !

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RVF400:
Sopranos - Pine Barrens

"The guy was an interior decorator!"

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wingfoot:
I am watching Entourage on HBO Max. Probably been 10 years I'm guessing since I last watched it, with my memory what it is, it's almost like watching it for the first time. I get a kick out of Ari Gold's character.

One of the best 30min shows ever. Ari is amazing. As is Sloan. Smile

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really liked Justified, Sopranos is on the watch list.

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 98 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post