SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Different music set to the Battle over Scarif:
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Different music set to the Battle over Scarif: Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
It's a poor quality video capture but I didn't make it. Just passing it along. I really like the way this montage works with this music. It would have been nice if the whole song and battle were used, though:

https://youtu.be/XXIyS9lqssU

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
I know that George Lucas considered using tech music, but decided that classical style would be a much better balance to high tech action. Thank goodness he went with John Williams. After all, Star Wars is about timeless human themes playing out against cutting edge technology.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16304 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I loved Rogue One but that soundtrack was weak as hell. It sounded like vaguely Star War-ish Muzak or something to me.

Posts: 33750 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post