SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Fargo Season 4 In April
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fargo Season 4 In April Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted
Takes place in Kansas City, MO in the 1950's.

"Essentially the locale will serve as the crossroads and collisions of two migrations, Italians coming from Italy and African Americans fleeing the south to escape Jim Crow, both fighting for a piece of the American dream as two controlling crime syndicates. They are at an uneasy peace controlling an alternate economy of exploitation, graft and drugs. To cement their peace, the heads of both families have traded their eldest sons.

Rock’s character in order to prosper has surrendered his oldest boy to his enemy, and who must in turn raise his son’s enemy as his own. Then the head of the Kansas City mafia goes into the hospital for routine surgery and dies. And everything changes".

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Well, KC is just down the road from Fargo and maybe we'll find out about those UFO's so yeah, in fer sure. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was just thinking about this show the other day and if there were any more seasons coming. Can’t wait.

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
I wasn't too thrilled for Season 4 until I heard Timothy Olyphant was going to be in it.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
They did a lot of the filming in front of my house and around my neighborhood on the far N. W. side of Chicago.

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post