SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Forgotten Weapons and InRangeTV received nominations for te TFB TV "Glocscars"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Forgotten Weapons and InRangeTV received nominations for te TFB TV "Glocscars" Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
Forgotten Weapons and InRangeTV received nominations for The Firearms Blog TV "Glocscars," an pro-firearms Oscar knockoff award.

Forgotten Weapons is in the "Duty Size" category. If you like Forgotten Weapons, you can vote for the show at: https://www.patreon.com/posts/glocscar-gun-17367836

InRangeTV is in the "Compact" category. If you like InRangeTV you can vote for that channel at: https://www.patreon.covm/posts/glocscar-gun-17366799.

I also note that both Forgotten Weapons and InRangeTV can be seen on Youtube.com and Full30.com. If you've grown weary of Youtube's assault against conservative and firearms enthusiast channels, check out Full30com.

Both channels rely entirely on contributions from their viewers. I use Patreon.com to support both (and other creative channels as well).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sig2340,

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
+1, especially Forgotten Weapons.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done, I do enjoy both of those and really need to start looking into full30.

Posts: 3043 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post