SIGforum
Bushwick.... on Netflix...

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/6690052434

December 07, 2017, 07:41 AM
Sig209
Bushwick.... on Netflix...
a strange - masked - Militia force invades a New York City borough bringing death and destruction for unknown reasons / motives.

I was interested in this movie because it has Dave Bautista from Guardians of the Galaxy.

100 internet points if you can guess who the 'Militia Guys' are and their motive?? Roll Eyes

------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
December 07, 2017, 08:14 AM
Ghost-1
It was good I watched it. I know who the masked military guy's are home town milita and ex military and are from TX's, AL, LA, GA, NC, SC, MA, VA. The motive behind the attack and siege is that TX has succeeded from the union and all of the listed states above have followed suite and have launched attacks into other states to try gain a foot hold in forcing the other states to accept what is happening.

The Bushwick township was picked as they made the mistake of thinking that the town would not really fight back and that they would have that many people with guns available to fight back but they were in for a surprise.

It was pretty interesting and kinds of made you think if something like this could and would really happen in todays society and if this would be they way it would start and might play out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

December 07, 2017, 08:27 AM
patw
I watched it thinking it would be a neat action movie. The liberals had both hands in this one. So much pc crap I stopped watching it. Funny how Commiefornia was talking about actually doing this but instead they picked Texas to be the fall guy. They had a chance to make this a good movie and after watching it up until the pc garbage, I know why it failed in the box office.
December 07, 2017, 08:34 AM
Ghost-1
Yeah I was sitting at home recovering from my surgery and just flipping through Netflix and saw it. I decided to watch it as i am bored. It was funny as I was trying to figure out what was going on at first I was thinking terrorist attack.

When they captured that one guy and he started telling them what was really happening it did not surprise me when he said it started with Texas and then of course all of the southern states followed them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

December 07, 2017, 09:50 AM
Deqlyn
completely awful. Acting, scripting, camera transitions. Just dogshit.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke
December 07, 2017, 11:14 AM
46and2
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
completely awful. Acting, scripting, camera transitions. Just dogshit.

Smile
December 07, 2017, 11:36 AM
Deqlyn
im not sure how many stairs transitions they used but it was over 5 I think. And the old, in front of the wall walking out. I'm all for blair witch type style but damn.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke
December 07, 2017, 11:37 AM
cazio
Horrible! I was into it for a bit but as it progressed it just got worse and the ending, wow. Once I found out who the bad guys were you realize it was made by some crazy libs.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.
December 07, 2017, 11:37 AM
Sig209
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Funny how Commiefornia was talking about actually doing this but instead they picked Texas to be the fall guy. They had a chance to make this a good movie and after watching it up until the pc garbage...

I thought the EXACT same thing as I was watching it!!

Of course the baddie they captured had the EVIL Southern accent too...

I had higher hopes.

-----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.