SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    finished all of Justified
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

finished all of Justified Login/Join 
posted
We need more series like this one,
it took a while, we watched six or eight shows per week.

Lack of way foul language was a big plus
lack of fornication , another big plus
story line was consistent, but predictable.
acting was good until Michael rapreport joined in.

some comedy albeit light was good

I wish there were more shows like this.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
One of those shows I wish I could watch again for the first time.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Sad ending, though. For the hat. To lose one's favorite hat to a hole in it is akin to a Greek tragedy.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
i wish there'd been a little more fornication with winona. good lawd, natalie zea.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I think I'll watch it again...

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
i wish there'd been a little more fornication with winona. good lawd, natalie zea.

Check out "Hung" on HBO.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig M11
posted Hide Post
"Decoy" (Season 4)

Fav, but I always liked Tim.

Posts: 1406 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
I think I'll watch it again...

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/I91CILZVA74" width="420"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

If you knew how true that is, you would......lol.

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I stopped counting, but I think I've binged the whole series 3 or 4 times now.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sure wish he would have worn a vest more often, and !
I think that in the whole series , he only reloaded like four times !

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Raylan doesn't have to reload. By the time he expends the first magazine he's already had to turn in one weapon and gets issued another. Raylan Givens is the leading cause of death in rural Kentucky.

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
and! there really is a Harlan county !

posted Hide Post
Great show. Need to watch it again.

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig M11
posted Hide Post
His Primary was a Glock 21 if I recall...

Posts: 1406 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
and! there really is a Harlan county !

The show and the characters are a real representation of the area.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I think we got halfway through the last season and something interrupted it. We've still never finished the show. My wife or i keep suggesting we rewatch the whole thing, but the other is always in the middle of a show, or busy with work or school, etc. We'll get to it eventually - we own the whole series. its definitely a favorite, but not one I want to passively watch... ie, be in the room while it's playing. My wife can do that. I can't.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
This is a series that I arrived late to in its original airing. I see that Amazon Prime is carrying it - I'm in to about Episode 3 or so, Season 1 - very much enjoying it.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheFrontRange:
This is a series that I arrived late to in its original airing. I see that Amazon Prime is carrying it - I'm in to about Episode 3 or so, Season 1 - very much enjoying it.

I am envious. I remember watching it all for the first time. I was also a latecomer to the series and binge watched it on amazon. What a ride. Smile

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

well, thats a sad state of affairs

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
quote:

well, thats a sad state of affairs

To give you all an idea...the song played at least once in every season, "You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive", was originally recorded in 1996.

----------
The first 100 people to make it out alive...get to live.

Posts: 1277 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post