SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    A Perfect Circle - Orestes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Perfect Circle - Orestes Login/Join 
posted
How did I miss this song 19 years ago? This is embarrassing. I could blame itunes I suppose, having stopped at "Judith" and "3 Libras" and never considered the rest of the album. But shit, I heard this song just this week and can't get it out of my head.

In atonement I bought the rest of the album. I like it. Now for the rest of the catalog...

Posts: 830 | Location: STL | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Maynard, the lead singer, has been touted as having the “Midas Touch”. He is truly an artist, whether you like his attitude or not.

I love all of his bands: Tool, A Perfect Circle, and Puscifer. All though you can hear the similarities between them, they each have their own personalities.

After a 13yr hiatus, Tool is releasing a new album on 8/30/19.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Maynard is a musical and lyrical genius. I have listened to everything he has done and this is by far one of my favorites.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1gkek:

In atonement I bought the rest of the album. I like it. Now for the rest of the catalog...

Yeah you won't be disappointed Mer de Noms is a great album. Tool just announced their new album will be release August 30th this year.

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post