SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    For fans of Dan Carlin podcasts.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For fans of Dan Carlin podcasts. Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
Try American History Tellers. It’s pretty good. Same type of first person narratives put you in the historical context.

A close second behind Hardcore History.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I give them a shot. Thanks.

Posts: 7524 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
If like me you found Dan Carlin only recently, and have blown through all the freely available podcasts, you can purchase episodes 1-49 at his sit for about $60. Money well spent, IMHO, he is terrific.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
If it's like Carlin, I'll have to find 50 hours of free time Smile

Posts: 5906 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Listenened to one, added to stream. Thanks!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I'll check it out.

Another one that's pretty good, but not as good as HCH, is History on Fire. The guy has a very heavy Italian accent, so it takes some getting used to.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post