SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Jim Gaffigan's Wife
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jim Gaffigan's Wife Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
All you Gaffigan fans, not sure if you had noticed he's been cancelling shows right and left lately?

His wife had some sort of medical emergency but it sounds like she's going to be OK:

quote:

Jim Gaffigan
13 hrs ·
Two weeks ago an MRI revealed @jeanniegaffigan had a large tumor around her brain stem that was life threatening. After nine hours of urgent surgery the tumor was completely removed. She is now recovering at home. We thank you for your continued prayers.
34K Likes4.8K Comments924 Shares

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTkUoEllVFj/

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Personally cannot stand Gaffigan's definition of comedy, but that is sad to read.

I wish her a speedy recovery.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Professor Smack-Down
Picture of Protein anchor
posted Hide Post
I had tickets for a local show. He pushed back 5 months. Glad to hear she's going to be ok.

----------------------------
Tony

Guns in my collection:

Awaiting next purchase

Posts: 4107 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: October 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Personally cannot stand Gaffigan's definition of comedy, but that is sad to read.

I wish her a speedy recovery.

Really? Not even his bit about bacon?

Anyway, I'm glad his wife is going to be ok.

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.

Posts: 1552 | Location: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:

Especially his bit about bacon...plus it drives me crazy when he does the "audience voice".

Not that he needs my money, Mr Gaffigan is doing just fine.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:

Especially his bit about bacon...plus it drives me crazy when he does the "audience voice".

Not that he needs my money, Mr Gaffigan is doing just fine.

By audience voice, do you mean when he does that whispering stuff ? That grates on me .

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I love the whispering voice, but he's not the first guy to do it. Someone I saw when I was a real little kid did it back in the very early 60's in Chicago. We went to some nightclub when I was about 4 or 5 and he was really funny. I have no clue who he was, both my folks are gone, and my sister went with her best friend to some concert instead.

Posts: 214 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post